Skip to main content block


    If the men who have not completed military service will go abroad, please remember to apply as early as possible. Print
      Update Time:2019-08-22 17:15

    According to Regulations for Exit of Draftees, the application for exit filed by any male citizen of conscription age but having not yet performed his obligatory military service since the first (1st) day of January of the year immediately following his full age of eighteen (18) until the thirty-first (31st) day of December of the year reaching the age of thirty-six (36)

    【draftees】shall be approved.

    From January 1, 2019, the man born in 2000 has reached the age of 19, reaching the legal age of military service. If you are not yet serving, you must go abroad for approval.

    In recent years, there are often men who have not completed military service. Because they have not applied for an exit first, they will not be able to leave the country smoothly after arriving at the airport. The beautiful plan for going abroad will be lost.

    National Conscription Agency Ministry of the Interior has established the Online Application system(,If you want to go abroad, please complete the application for exit as soon as possible 3 days before the date of departure. If you check the situation without military service control, you will immediately approve the exit. After printing the approval notice, you can repeat it within one month from the date of approval.